EMPOWERMENT CARDS FOR KIDS
45 Action Packed and Fun Exercises
** Are you looking for the missing exercise? **
The exercises will help children to believe in their inner power and trust their bodies. They will feel like super heroes at play!
The cards have seven different themes: Self-esteem, self-compassion, relaxation, body awareness, feelings, fun and dreams. The Empowerment card deck can be used in play groups, kindergartens and schools. At home, the cards can be used by the child or with a parent. Shuffle the cards and pick one from the deck. You can also pick one card in every color or from a specific theme. The exercises with Power Kitty will empower the child and make him or her feel extra special and gifted.
The exercises with Power Kitty will empower the child and make him or her feel extra special and gifted:
- The orange cards will empower the child to use self serving words and sentences, to strenghten their will when he or she is being challenged.
- The green cards will empower the child to be gentle and to have self compassion when faced with fears or stressful situations.
- The exercises promote self love and self care. The child’s body is lovable, just the way it is.
- The blue cards will empower the child to let go and to calm down. It is important to learn how to self soothe – the skill will serve the child throughout their lives.
- The red cards will empower the child with self worth and resilience. The body is capable of all kinds of tricks and it is forever teachable. The child will believe and trust in his or her abilities to learn.
- The purple cards will empower the child to feel free to feel. Identifying and naming emotions and giving the child the space to feel different feelings will allow the child to trust his or her emotions. The child will feel secure and loved – whatever he or she is feeling.
- The yellow cards will empower the child to enjoy the super power of joy. Being able to laugh (also at yourself) will alleviate tensions. The pink cards will empower the child to dream. When the child feels safe and loved, special and able, he or she will dream big and accomplish those dreams!